Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The night before

Off to Hong Kong tomorrow :)

I'm starting to get excited. I often get excitement and anxiousness mixed up - I diagnose one as the other, often I'm excited and I think it's anxious and then because I think I'm anxious I actually get REALLY anxious. But forget all that, the anxiousness is dissapearing and for now I'm just excited, and a little tired from the rush rush rush in trying to finish up everything at work (about to head back into the office to finish up a few things and participate in an information night).

I can't wait to see everyone and do all the things I mentioned in this post back in January! If I've double booked I apologise now - It will be a busy time! :)

... should you never hear from me again some fate that I fear has befallen me - otherwise stay tuned for the next exciting adventure of Somewhere Smiling!

No comments: