Saturday, May 08, 2010

living others lives

The weeks just keep on getting better... and thus, to be honest I've been getting a little discouraged.

I've been finding it way to easy to be introspective, and at times paranoid, but I'd say that would be the pain medication and antibiotics which are currently flooding my system, and due to the fact that physical activity is currently making me feel worse I'm sitting at home a lot!

All of this to say, Brother Andrew and his book "The Narrow Road" have been my solace. That and falling asleep at night listening to HTB sermons. Both the book and the amazing speakers at Holy Trinity Brompton take my mind off of me and place it back on a simply amazing God who cares deeply about intimate details of our lives - whether we can feel it at the moment or not.

Sometimes God's answer is no, but He still answers. On a range of fronts I'm praying for the grace to accept the "no" and be thankful for all the things I do have.

No comments: