Saturday, May 08, 2010

count your blessings, name them one by one


I know a lot of people say that they have the best dog in the world.. well, I really do.

Sure, he's allergic to grass (no, seriously he is!) but that's about it (well, other than the put puts you sometimes smell when watching TV.. :(). He lets the neighbour's kids jump all over him and put him in a headlock, he puts a HUGE smile on my face when he plays in the park each day, he has the best bark which even scares me from time to time (he scared the bejeepers out of me the other night when we had a power-out and it was pitch black - I was fine until he started barking and growling as if there was someone else in the room) he gets more compliments then I ever have or will... and he is content. Mind you, he also has a pretty fantastic mum!

Yup - still glad I got him instead of a house or jewelery :)

No comments: