Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Horribly Happy

I'm so excited about "my" website going live - heaps of effort and meetings and planning and the like...

(Actually, I need to correct myself - it's not "google live" as the old site needs to be deleted off the server for it to be the one that comes up... which was supposed to happen yesterday and today and will hopefully happen tomorrow... but still to my thinking it's live!)

I'm really really really happy about it... but horribly so, as silly me keeps on going to the site and looking through it when at home (I'm just so jolly proud of my baby!) which is stuffing up my statistics! *grin* ... that and all the people I skype and tell to have a look at it! Praise the Lord for Joomla! Enabling non-IT people like me succeed in the world ;)

Ok - I really do need to get a life!!!


P.s. For those who read yesterday's blog, you may be glad to hear that lovely IT Matt who's heading off to Holland has fixed my problem... did everything that I did, which yes, made me feel better, and then went to the Windows Registry which solved the issue - Yeah Matt!!!

No comments: