Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a Weekend!

And it's only just begun :)

On Thursday Barb and I shanghaied mom into coming down with us to BrisVegas to see Craig and Debbie on Friday. We decided to go down the night before so we didn't have to wake at a shockingly early hour to meet them at the airport.

I never thought I'd be asking the question "Barb, what side of the bed do you want?" but yes, it happened! The hotel mixed up our order and instead of giving us a King which could be split we got a Queen which couldn't be. Oh well, pillows down the middle make life possible :)

Seeing Debbie and Craig was great (photos will be up soon) and for those who haven't heard there's some great news about an engagement! Deb (my long time Beer Buddie) introduced me to another beer - Kilkenny.

After driving in the city and back I crashed last night, to have a long lie in this morning with the Gilmour Girls and I'm about to head off to the farm for a ride and some handling of the weanlings...

Photos will be up soon. By the way - if anyone in Toowoomba reads this, please remind me to keep trusting in God, that and praying, I'm busily being busy but blatantly belated in many tasks...

Oh - and where is my head? I was supposed to have a photo shoot this afternoon which I completely forgot about - I won it by entering in a competition at the Bindi Spot (a local Indian restaurant) and am annoyed I missed it - I feel like I never take nice photos and this was going to be a nice one! How vain I am...

oh and oh again, I'm so proud of myself, I didn't buy this amazing Bora dress in Brisbane, soft autumn pink silk, completely backless with a soft train - the perfect red carpet dress... I loved it and it loved me, but alas - no occasion and my budget said no. How good am I???

No comments: