Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A small achievement

Aside from learning a great deal of new things at work (update: now including the Adobe Creative Suite 3 package including Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop…) I also feel lost in quite a few other areas.

While I won’t go into them here, I was encouraged when I came home this evening to do something proactive (no dinner to cook tonight as Mom and Dad are at a meeting – yeah!! I feel like a housewife coming home from work each night and starting to cook dinner straight away). I've cleaned my jewelry stands and vanity area which had worked itself into an abysmal mess… Don’t you think it looks pretty???

In other news, I just got an email from a friend I knew back in 2002 and after a heap of emails back and forwards discussing philosophy we got busy with reality and dropped out of contact – he’s been in Brisbane for the past 3 years working as a software engineer! How small the world is…

No comments: