Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The first blog of 2008



On this, the first day of 2008, I'm considering the year ahead. With the past month taken off, I start work tomorrow. (I've got 8 days at the Catholic Education Office, and then a term or two at my old school. Both are beautiful locations with really great people, but the space will be missed.)

While December was certainly a period of R&R, it has also been one of introspection and growth... I feel a bit more able to take on the world again, but am trying not to plan past July 08, up until then will be taking it easy and doing what I can.

As this blog is complimented by my photo journal on Flickr, I thought it appropriate to include these two photos from today - one from our garden at home, and the other from the farm.

God's grace and peace be with you all in the coming year... and me too!!!


No comments: