Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Mashed Potato Mountains and Back to Reality

Back to Reality
My day started in spits and spats as I woke periodically throughout the night, subconsciously realising that today is the beginning of the rest of my life. Holidays are over, reality hit at wee hour of the morning, and the past needs to be put in the past.

I'm not ready to move on.

I don't want to move on.

But move on I must.

Baby steps or with hop skips and jumps, any way my Lord guides as I trust and hold on to his promises - because like I've posted before... even just trusting and believing is enough for him. Like children we hold his hand, enfolded, loved, comforted.


Mashed Potato Mountains
At dinner tonight the six of us (Liam and Maigen have visited for the evening much to our great delight) created Mashed Potato Mountains. Rules being as follows:
  • You must eat whatever you put on your plate
  • You can't vote for yourself
  • Winner's photo gets put on Aunty Liz's blog
    • First was Liam's snow mountain, tie for second was Steve's the pass of nevermore and Gran's one tree hill (complete with cars and boat!), third was Maigen's treey mountain with faerie's hiding , and Last but not least was Pop's gravy volcano and Liz's enchanted island.
    • as you'll note, the standard of creation was so high it was decided that all should be shown (Liam convinced Aunty Liz that she had to put hers up too! )

No comments: