Monday, December 31, 2007

Driving Range Venture

Steve and I went to the driving range today - shock horror, despite my "unorthodox style" as Steve delicately put it, I was hitting some big uns! Delightfully shocking as it was the first time I've attempted to play golf aside from "miniature put put"! I think a lesson or ten might be in order though before I attempt to move off the range on to an actual course.

Loads of fun and topped off with Baskin and Robins. (Considering that everyone keeps on pinching my stomach and saying I've lost too much weight I think I can handle a bit of sugary decadence.)

Maigen's party was quite fun yesterday, although due to a late finish the Tea Shop did not receive the pleasure of our custom, but they do have on-line ordering... hmmm :)




P.s. I was thinking of calling this post "Fun at the Range" but realised that I have my first shooting lesson on Friday at the Charlton Rifle Range!

No comments: