Monday, December 15, 2008

Holidays! - and contact note

Technically I finished work on Friday at 4:10pm , in reality I finished at 12:35pm today trying to tie up some loose ends. Thankfully though I don't have to think about work for the next 3 weeks as I'M ON HOLIDAY!

My first hours of holiday has been jam packed with all those little (and big) things that need to be done before one heads away. It's been great and I'm glad that most of them are now done

I'm stoked to be spending Christmas with Steve before he leaves to live in Canada ~ I'm also really looking forward to a week of no contact down on a remote lake... no internet, no mobile, no nothing... I wonder if I'll survive this technology dearth?

For those who know my mobile number, please be aware that I won't be answering this until 2009 - I'll be in New Zealand from Wednesday until early January and I don't have international roaming. If anything's urgent email me or leave a message on this blog, if you really need to phone email me and I'll try to ring you from Skype or someone else's phone.

Oh.. and if you're waiting on an email reply from me thanks for your patience... I currently I have 248 unread emails and hope to tackle some of that pile tomorrow.

No comments: