Monday, September 08, 2008

Where to start

I have no idea where to start. Perhaps this is one of those blogs best written in point form:
  • The service at St Andrews was amazing. The sermon was deep and interesting and with great context, the worship was poignant (and not too loud!) and it was probably the best part of my trip
  • Lunch with Daniel and Carolyn was wonderful
  • I was 2.5 hours late for Debbie's Dim Sum (oops!) and actually missed the whole thing and came when people were leaving
  • I saw someone there who has the nack of really, really hurting me. The same person that I've previously written about forgivness. Let's just say that they managed to twist that knife in my gut - good work by God not undone though. We've reached the understanding (God and I) that while we need to love everyone) we don't have to like everyone. This person fits into this category - I wish them the best, but probably better for me not to have anything to do with them!
  • Was like being home - I had some time to kill and so walked in to Phil and Sue's to sit on thier couch and watch Season 2 of Heros :) Phil walked in and we had a good chat
  • Was awesome seeing people like Mike and Helen (with a beautiful baby bump!) - thanks for the comment guys :) and really looking forward to catching up with people tonight
  • Had a lovely, interesting dinner with Kara with much honest discussion
  • Got home, slept, woke up early this morning and now over in TST horrified that shops don't open until after I need to be at the church to help set up (at 10:30!) ... so much for buying my beautiful thing :(
  • I got given a wedding gift yesterday!!! Tea cups from Debbie that she got given and so has given them to me in advance... I'm not so sure about the advance thing but I'm very happy to keep them because they're simply lovely
  • Signing off now

No comments: