Monday, September 29, 2008

Facing the Facts, but thankful for them


I went to have a look at "My" house this afternoon. Before that though I had a visit to my Mortgage Broker and thankfully heard that my Credit Rating was perfect (this was the horrid feeling I encountered yesterday after my Nanna Nap - I had no idea what it was, and had never before actually cared).

The sad thing about my visit to my Broker was that my borrowing capacity is a bit less than I thought = which means that the house I went to visit is a few grand outside of my budget. sigh. While online agents will loan the amount I need, I've also decided I just don't want to loan that much.

At the end of the day though, as I reflect, I'm not too downhearted. In fact, I'm thankful. I'm thankful that my goals are now clearer. I'm thankful that a friend has already said she'd live with me should I buy a place (which would help any mortgage) and I'm thankful that I know about my credit rating.

Yes, I still like the house more than any I've seen, but that's ok too... whatever will be will be, and neither my money, nor my days are my own.

1 comment:

Miwa in HK said...

oooh.. and it was beautiful too!!:) Well, am sure the right thing will come at the right time:) Love your ideas and heart!:)

loada love:)