Saturday, September 27, 2008

Adrenaline Rush & A House

It's been a bit since I last blogged and I'm slowly starting to feel more like myself after the flu... have been really quite down and I was seriously thinking of going back to my Dr and getting back on those happy pills.. thankfully there's no need though and the flu is all that was to blame.

I've just gotten home from Journey to the Centre of the Earth at the cinema. I'm very glad for two things
  1. That I went alone (for anyone that's ever sat through a scary movie with me you'll know why!)
  2. That I didn't go and see the 3D edition down in Brisbane
As it was in 2D I provided a few laughs for people around me with my squirms and one time big scream (*blush*)... it was worth it though and I'm now sitting on a very nice adrenaline rush - yes, the movie was P.G. , which is perhaps one of the reasons why I'd never watch a horror flick.

To pick up on the other point in the title - I'm looking at a house that I really like on Monday to perhaps purchase. I spoke to the agent today and went around just to look at it before I go through the property with him. A neighbor was outside watering her garden and we had a great chat for about 15 minutes about the street and the house and I feel really nice about it.. we shall see though. It's at the top of my price range and I'd like to get it for cheaper.

No comments: