Wednesday, April 02, 2008

KFC, Baskin and Robin, and one great chick flick... the order for the evening

I like my job. In fact, there's a lot about my job I love. Today however was not such a great day. I felt pressured and stressed and just like slamming the door on everyone after telling them in awfully polite terms to do nothing other than "piss off if you please".

So, after going to the farm to feed the horses for my friend who's horribly sick, I've come home via some very unhealthy stops to watch The Wedding Date. I know I'll probably feel worse at the end of the evening, but for now I feel a whole heap better.

Few things beat comfy jamies when you want to curl up and forget about your day!

DOH! Dad has just come home.. change of plans with the movie but I'll survive - by the way - Have I posted yet that I have the best living arrangement? Mom and I decided this morning that I'd do the cooking and household shopping and she'll do all the laundry etc. and bathrooms! Oh I love a flexible lifestyle and amazing parents :)

No comments: