Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh My Golly Goodness Me Chocolate Mousse

At the risk of this becoming a food blog (not that there's anything wrong with food blogs by the way), this morning I made the quickest and simplest Chocolate Mousse - so good I've entitled it Oh My Golly Goodness Me Chocolate Mousse - simply, it's a must make - and that's from only licking the spoon!

This past week has been an interesting one. On Tuesday night, mom and I stayed up 'til 12 to finish the first season of Grey's Anatomy (that we started that morning!) and I've slowly been getting my strength back, albeit with naps in the day. I've been told about a job I would simply love to have and shall be praying about it as I start my new job at my old school on Tuesday. It's a simple receptionist role and as I'm feeling much better than when I returned from HK am eager for a bit of a challenge.

Last night mom and I watched the Lake House and a dancing movie called Step Up. Step Up is set in Baltimore, Maryland and it was a bit of a shock to the system to see places that I have been. I'm used to that and the memories that come with it when watching movies of New York, I avoided a book my friend loaned me about a girl returning to Lancaster County PA for the same reason - but I was taken by surprise at the Baltimore Harbour scenes - after all, one of my favorite memories from last Christmas in the US was dancing with Ian at that very harbour.

It's a long process moving on from a relationship.

1 comment:

Miwa in HK said...

yay for quick easy awesome chocolate mousse!!:) Sooo pleased it worked:):)