Thursday, October 04, 2007

Over a year...Thank you!


It's astounding the many things that can occur in a year. Some wonderful, some heartbreaking, some life changing all piled together with the little seemingly insignificant moments which make up our day to day lives.

I realised recently that, aside from the posts on this blog chronicling aspects, views and bits of my life this past year, this blog also details the people who have visited. It's been visited 1145 times by people all over the world, and while the map's been restarted for another year, I'm taking this opportunity to reflect and say "Thanks for reading".

While some visitors appear to be one off's, others are repeat offenders (how I do love YOU!). There are some that log in (according to my Cluster Map) on a regular basis from places I'm not sure I know people from and others are known friends. Now is the time to do a shout out to you all - whoever you are and for whatever reason - welcome to my blog and happy reading.

With love from Somewhere_Smiling
(yes, still in toowoomba! how sad it is to be in a place which each time you spell it you're told you've done it wrong)

P.s. Feel free to leave comments :)

3 comments:

Miwa in HK said...

Love you loads Liz! Was thinking of you loads last night...(Friday night 'over the road!'!

somewhere_smiling said...

*grin* Gotta love that the tradition has continued :) Have a flaming Lamborghini in remembrance of the good ol' days

Miwa in HK said...

We talked about it....:) Rhode Island Iced tea was the go in the end.