Friday, February 19, 2010

wow.

Recently I was reading Style magazine from our local paper and read an article about an amazing company in town called Vera & Rose. The lady who runs it was at the party today and recognised me from when I went to TAFE with her... it was a few years ago so I didn't feel bad about not recognising her! She's a florist who works from home and also plans and manages events (baby showers, weddings etc) It's a very small world and in the town that I live life is much smaller ;)

Reading her site today I was directed to another blog which had some of the most amazing images on it: yes, they're of a wedding (she is a wedding planner) but I'm posting them regardless of the connotation just because they're so amazing. The First. The Second. Beautiful things should be celebrated - words, images, events and people.

To top off a lovely day my Rugby team caining one of the best teams in the league - Go Reds GO! I haven't had cause to celebrate my team in a while so it's well worth mentioning here - perhaps more so than the above :D

No comments: