Sunday, March 01, 2009

Chaos Encompassed

When we're blindsided by something we're unprepared for, the chaos that ensues is encompassed

When we're all a flutter and not sure what's up and what's down, the chaos within is encompassed

When answers are begging and questions abound, the chaos resulting is encompassed

When we're unsure

When we're hurting

When we're excited

When we're anxious

When we're apprehensive

When we've got butterflys

When we're overwhelmed

When we're tired

When we don't know what someone else is thinking or feeling

When we're human... the mess, the chaos, WE......... are encompassed.

This necklace was a birthday gift from my parents and it reminds me of all the above. We are encompassed fully by God. He understands, He is our Rock and our help, He has the answers, he knows the future... and what does that mean to me? It means I can be myself. I can relax knowing at the end of the day, He's got it all covered.

There's so much more that I feel like writing, and that will come in the next day or two, but for now, wherever you are, be at peace knowing that God has it all encompassed.

No comments: