Wednesday, July 09, 2008

101 Things to do Before you Die

In my endevours to occupy myself during my holidays, I've picked up my trusty book "101 Things to do Before you Die".


I've updated it a bit, striking off #59, "Leave a Job You Hate" (that being the town planning job I got coming back to Toowoomba this year) along with #40 "Get a Free Upgrade on a Plane" (my trip last year to the USA - yeah for business class!!!) and have put in place an action plan for #77 "Learn to Read the Night Sky" - I'm taking an astronomy course in August!! It's 12 hours one Saturday, just before I head off to Hong Kong for Deb and Craig's wedding.


I'm never going to complete the list of the 101 things to do (and some of them I really don't want to do!), but it's quite fun picking it up and getting an idea, like the astronomy course.



P.s. Some of you might notice that I've taken down a blog recently - I've never done so before as this blog is an attempt to be honest and real, regardless of whether it shows a good or bad side of me. Great if it's good - if it's not so good, perhaps it might be an encouragement to others. I took this blog down however because whenever I saw the picture I posted, I felt that way again... it evoked emotions which were not healthy to dwell upon, and thus the decision for my own welfare.

No comments: