Saturday, February 16, 2008

Seeing Life in 3D

My friends have recently gotten a massive plasma, digital tv and it's taking a little while to get used to watching movies on it as... well... the images seem too lifelike! There's such depth and any soft focusing doesn't appear - faces are the real size (if not bigger) and CG tends to become more obvious.

I'm feeling a bit like that at the moment... like I'm seeing life in 3D, smells are sweeter, colours more saturated, feelings more real, more depth all round. Like someone waking from a dream after dreaming of waking.

I think I've been feeling crudly for so long that I'm hoping against all hope this won't go away - I won't become apathetic to how good it feels to be well, to be alive and to have something to live for.

What's wierd is that I don't have any new plans, nothing amazing has happened recently (aside from my health improving) that would account for this awareness... I'm just loving life and it seems, for once, to be loving me :)

No comments: