Friday, February 01, 2008

206 Unread Emails Later...

I've just finished my first week back at work following my operation and yes, it is true - I've got 206 emails to read/delete.. sigh.

In a quick blog update:
  • I'm distressed that I go out to a coffee shop and don't know what to order! My standby of hot chocolate now doesn't make the trade as I have a fabulous Organic Hot Chocolate mix at home, I'm a tea snob so rarely will I enjoy a tea out more than at home, I don't like sugary drinks, I don't like pre-mix syrups and I don't drink coffee! So I settled for a fabulous Chardonnay when out this evening :)
  • Anybody that knows me knows I always wear 2 rings... I looked at my hands recently and wondered what was wrong. I took them off after my op. and hadn't put them back on! Even when I was in school with a non-jewelry rule I always broke the rule - now when working at my old school and can legally wear them I'm not!
  • I've applied for my dream job with my heart in my mouth and my stomach churning
  • Mom and I are watching the West Wing of an evening
  • I'm cooking Banana Cake this weekend
Keep smiling - It's a great day to be alive

No comments: