Monday, October 29, 2007

Almost over

Today has been a highly productive, although somewhat emotional day.

Following my interview (which I got - I'm temping but still need to interview and shall be at a Catholic Education HQ for the next 3.5 weeks from Wednesday) I came home to continue the task I set for myself today - sorting out my photo album!

I'm going through all of my digital photos since 2005 and am going to get them printed in a professional book. Of course, as those who have seen my photos will know, there is a great deal of weeding going on as not a lot of em are all that good! I also finally transferred my NZ shots from 2004 on to my laptop.

I'm quite looking forward to continuing this project, and while I haven't started the layout I have compiled the main list of photos. It's hard to know which ones to put in and which ones not to though in some respects. Some are of a life that is no longer... do I put them in or is it best to move on and edit them out? Not the time, but just the more personal shots. I'm leaning towards that option.

And also, when do I stop? I know clearly when I'm starting... but do I finish the album with my return to Australia or do I keep it going until the end of October? At least that way I get to incorporate some flower and horse shots into the picture.

It is fun to have a creative project going - other than my sister-in-law's christmas present (curious still Kimbas? - with all this hype I better make sure it's good!)

The storm if you were wondering was uneventful - filled with much needed rain but no lightning or hail in our area.

Off to bed - one more day's holiday tomorrow then back to work... ahhh... it's a tough life!

No comments: