Friday, March 23, 2007

My Delightfully Domestic Evening

I’m smack bang in the middle of a wonderful evening. I’ve been having a lot of these lately, but don’t usually have the opportunity to Blog about them, however as I’m alone at home for this evening I’m taking the time to do it!

My evening thus far:

Ian walked me home from work, and we had a really lovely time just talking about our days and what’s happened etc. He left to go off to the Boy’s Bible Study and I pottered around the house for a bit until I went to Wellcome (the local grocery store – yes, it IS spelt with two L’s!). I had one of those cool times where you keep on bumping in to a friend around the aisles and walk back to the site with her.

I came back, swept the floor and made my dinner of mince-meat burritos which I thoroughly enjoyed whilst listing to 96.5. I’ve just put on The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe to watch, but before I get all comfy I’m going to freeze the rest of the mince and get into some more comfy clothes :) Then, I’m going to sit down with my treat of apple juice and salt & vinegar chips, and most likely fall asleep whilst watching the movie!

Isn’t that just delightful?? I’m feeling very domestic! I haven’t had a night like this in a while and so I’m going to end my Blog now and continue on!!!

1 comment:

Solon said...

sounds divine!
glad you had a wonderful evening... i hope there are many more...
:)