Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Few Events of the Week

REARRANGED

I received in the mail today a copy of my church back home’s CD/DVD music album!

Listening to it now I just had to do Blog for all the Toowoomba City Churchites and say how amazing it is to hear you singing and praising our Lord.

Ev – special shout out to you – awesome leading, music and lyrics – well done and keep on doing what you’re doing. Bringing others to a place of worship and reflection is such an awesome thing… and yes, I did just use the A word !!!

Looking forward to watching the DVD when I get a moment and seeing the work of the video team … ahhh… those were the days!


(thanks mom for sending this over)

---------------

WE WON!

Ok.. so maybe I had nothing to do with it but I’m claiming that my moral support did something to help *grin*

Well done to Lynda, Pricilla, Anthony and all at Emu Gully Heritage Stock Horse and Waler Stud for taking out the Best Waler Stallion, and Supreme Horse of the Breed at the Ekka this week.

---------------

BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS

One of the things we do here is really make birthdays special for people as they’re away from friends and family. Last night we decorated Kara’s workstation which was done in a Mickey Mouse theme - here's Josh hanging a few ears :)

----------------

JOY JOY JOY

Have you ever had a week that was marked by Joy? A week filled with an ever present peace, that despite the dificult and shall we say "crudly" moments, you felt a deep, deep satisfaction and joy whatever the circumstance? This week was a week like this.

I can safely say it’s the best week I’ve ever had in Hong Kong.

I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the Blog below and allowing God to take over more and more of my life, but whatever the case… bring on more of it!

2 comments:

Miwa in HK said...

:) Awesome Liz!!:) Bring it on!!!:)

Anonymous said...

This blessed me, and caused me to make sure the Magic 8 ball was dead again! Thank you!