Friday, July 28, 2006

Miss Havisham's

.
My morning slumber was broken today by a phone call, but unlike most phone calls of this time I didn’t mind it at all. It was the husband of one of my girlfriends asking if I wanted to have a cup of tea before he flew off back to Aussie, where he will meet his beloved. (there is never a wrong time to have a cup of tea and catchup!)

I noticed though, while we sipped tea leaves newly arrived from England from china cups (hoorah for returning friends and gifts!) this sad picture that had evolved on my windowsill.

The blinds in my living room have been drawn for about a week to keep the heat out as much as possible and this is what has happened during that time.

I guess there’s a lot of early morning parallels that my mind jumps to when looking out my window now, but for the most part I just wanted to share this cool picture!

So thank you friend, thank you Hong Kong... and thank you friend's wonderful wife! I look forward to seeing her soon :)

No comments: